Call upon the name of
“Whoever calls on the name of
the Lord shall be saved”
Abiding In Christ
As a child, some of my best memories were spending time at Sliding Rock. My friends and I would pack into a car and set off for a day filled with excitement, it was the perfect place to spend our time on a hot summer day splashing and sliding into the pool below.
As a society, we are encouraged to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Doctors and health officials state we should consume a minimum daily intake of vitamins and minerals. We are advised to get plenty of exercise, sleep, and eat organic fruits, vegetables, and meats.
“Have your heart right with Christ, and he will visit you often, and so turn weekdays into Sundays, meals into sacraments, homes into temples, and earth into heaven.”
- We believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth;
- And in Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, our Lord;
- Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary;
- Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead, and buried; He descended into hell;
- The third day He rose again from the dead;
- He ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
- From thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Ghost.
- The forgiveness of sins;
- The resurrection of the body;
- And the life everlasting. AMEN.
Whatever you’re curious about, Whether relationships, prayer, or questions. Please reach out.